Submitting Claims

Please call us first (518-489-8359) for a personal, expert review of your specific circumstances.

In most cases, we will complete a loss notice and notify the insurance company. With some companies such as Progressive, however, you will be required to notify the company directly.

After Hours Claims Reporting:

New York Central Mutual (1-888-234-6926)

Peerless (1-800-522-7152)
Utica First (1-800-456-4556)
Sterling (1-800-462-4661)
Progressive (1-800-274-4499)
Foremost (1-800-527-3905)

Main Street America Group/National Grange Mutual (877-425-2467)

Safeco (1-800-332-3226)


Leave a Comment